“Print head Alignment”Will adjust ink tank position and improve related charts、Problems with incorrect position of lines and other items
- Turn on the printer.
– For WindowsXP Home Edition
Click/Select”Start”、”Control Panel”、”Printer and other Hardware”& “Printer and Fax”
– For Windows XP Professional Edition
Click “Start” and “Printer and Fax”
– For Windows 2000/Me/98
Click/Select “Start”and “Setup”, the select “Printer”
- Right click on the printer icon and select “Attribute” from the displayed list.
- Select the“Maintain”Tab, then click “Print Head Alignment”
* Depending on the type of printer, the display will be different
- Place the paper thickness lever to the left and load an A4 or Letter size paper in the Auto Sheet Feeder.
Click “Print head Alignment”
- Printing will begin. View the displayed information and click “OK”. Remark: Do not perform any other operation before printing
- Printing pattern
- If the pattern prints successfully, click “Yes” in the confirmation window. Remark: If the pattern is not printed or the result is significantly blurred, click “No” and restart printing from the beginning.
- Refer to the printed paper and enter the number in the “Print Head Alignment” window
8-1. Select the pattern with the lowest number of visible vertical stripes in the column A area.
8-2. Enter the pattern number of the selected pattern in the column A box shown on the right screen
8-3. Similarly, enter the pattern number of the selected pattern in the Column B to Column L box
An example of a high-visibility vertical stripe pattern.
Low visibility vertical stripe pattern example.
8-4. After entering all values, click “OK”
- “Print head alignment completed” message is displayed, click “OK.”
This completes the execution of “Print Head Alignment”.
If any questions about print head, pls contact: